|Title:||Senior Growth Manager|
Senior Growth Manager
Nakedwines.com is revolutionizing the way we enjoy wine by connecting everyday wine drinkers with the world’s best winemakers.
Funding winemakers upfront gives us a chance to support independent producers without the stressors or costs of the three-tier system - and allows us to offer customers site-exclusive wines for a best-in-the-business price point,which unlocks a huge target market.
We are the largest direct-to-consumer online wine business in the USA, shipping over 1 million cases a year (!) with plenty of growth and have ambitiously growth plans ahead.
Our global team is entrepreneurial by nature, obsessive about customer experience and performance-driven, which makes this a place where you will be inspired to grow personally as well as professionally.
Drive rapid new customer growth by scaling investments across multiple channels. Manage the strategy, performance, optimization and seek out the trends and opportunities we’re missing.
To nail your job you will:
- Manage new customer acquisition investments in new channels from strategy, to budgeting and execution with the goal of converting new prospects and reactivating lapsed customers.
- Optimize channels through audience selection and analysis and own the creative strategy for each campaign.
- Buy the media, deploy campaigns and ensure we are operationally set up for success.
- Drive innovation across subchannels by testing and identifying new opportunities to scale further.
- Track and optimize campaign performance analytics to develop growth strategies, and proactively identify data trends to guide decision-making.
- Manage large channel budgets, marketing expenses, and invoices.
- Work closely with internal teams (Data Science & Analytics, Brand/Creative, Finance, Legal, etc.) to prioritize and execute programs.
- Manage relationships with external agencies and data/media vendors.
- Are a customer acquisition pro with a proven track record in building and scaling paid marketing channels
- Have previous experience in paid media channels, managing sizable budgets
- Know how to manage relationships with external vendors
- Are fluent in direct response KPI’s such as CAC, CPA, CPM, CVR, and LTV
- Think strategically, are data-driven and detail-oriented
- Understand how to optimize investment for both scale and efficiency
- Negotiate like a pro and effectively manage relationships
- Highly adaptable and comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Are smart but humble