Nakedwines.com is revolutionizing the way we enjoy wine by connecting everyday wine drinkers with the world’s best winemakers.
Funding winemakers upfront gives us a chance to support independent producers without the stressors or costs of the three-tier system - and allows us to offer customers site-exclusive wines for a best-in-the-business price point,which unlocks a huge target market.
We are the largest direct-to-consumer online wine business in the USA, shipping over 1 million cases a year (!) with plenty of growth and have ambitiously growth plans ahead.
Our global team is entrepreneurial by nature, obsessive about customer experience and performance-driven, which makes this a place where you will be inspired to grow personally as well as professionally.
Bring the wine and winemaker stories to life for our internal teams and ultimately the customer. This role will support the Head of Buying in sourcing the right wines for our customers.
To nail your job you will:
- Work with domestic and international winemakers to understand their stories and passions
- Work with the Head of Buying to develop a strategy for each winemaker
- Learn and share stories about new and existing wines and winemakers with the internal teams to enable the best connection between winemakers and customers
- Foster and grow the connection between winemakers and Angels
- Champion business change to enable engagement to grow
- Are a great written and oral storyteller
- Are a people person and love to connect
- Are passionate about wine and sharing it with others
- Are organized in your approach
- Have energy and enthusiasm for continuous improvement
- At least a year working in or heavily involved with with wine industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Passion for writing either as a hobby or professionally (i.e-blog posts, magazine articles, etc.)
- Must be eligible on your own to work in the US to qualify. An employer sponsored work visa is not currently available for this role
- Remote work is temporarily available under shelter in place orders. Must be able to commute to our Napa, CA office once restrictions have been lifted