|Title:||Cyber Security Lead|
Global Cyber Security Lead
Nakedwines.com is revolutionizing the way we enjoy wine by connecting everyday wine drinkers with the world’s best winemakers.
Funding winemakers upfront gives us a chance to support independent producers without the stressors or costs of the three-tier system - and allows us to offer customers site-exclusive wines for a best-in-the-business price point,which unlocks a huge target market.
We are the largest direct-to-consumer online wine business in the USA, shipping over 1 million cases a year (!) with plenty of growth and have ambitiously growth plans ahead for our Global organization.
Our global team is entrepreneurial by nature, obsessive about customer experience and performance-driven, which makes this a place where you will be inspired to grow personally as well as professionally.
To manage, develop and implement information security architecture and technology solutions to address the current and emerging information security and compliance requirements of the organization globally. This includes overseeing vulnerability assessments, PCI Compliance, SIEM and threat hunting services across the global organization.
To nail your job you will:
- Manage the security solutions and partners to ensure appropriate monitoring, testing and response is in place and constantly evaluated with metrics so effectiveness can be evaluated
- Manage the relationship with outsourced security partners
- Research, design and advocate new technologies and security products that will support the security requirements for the enterprise and its customers, business partners and vendors
- Have a sound understanding of how to model threats & risks as well as the controls necessary to mitigate them, on both an organisational and technical level
- Serve as an information security expert and trusted advisor to the technology team and the business
- Serve as a security expert in application development, database design, network and/or platform (operating system) efforts, helping project teams comply with enterprise and IT security policies, industry regulations, and best practices
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the information security strategy
- Communicate security risks and solutions to business partners and staff
- Lead security training, education and awareness for the organization
- Maintain knowledge of current and emerging security threats and designs security architecture to mitigate them
- Provide management support to technology teams across the globe
We’ll love you because you:
- Are innovative and enthusiastic to demonstrate that security is an enabler and not a constraint
- Understand security issues, techniques and implications across all major computer platforms
- Have solid Architectural Frameworks experience such as TOGAF
- Think strategically, having expert knowledge in the securing of Cloud Infrastructure, on premise and outsourced infrastructure. Are an SIEM and Anti Malware platform fanatic with maintenance and management expertise
- Are knowledgeable about PCI-DSS regulatory compliance and information security management frameworks
- Can quickly identify problems and know when to act or to escalate decisions
- Have strong interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on the ability to effectively influence others and manage relationships
- Can manage multiple projects at once
You’ll stand out from the crowd if:
- You have commercial and project awareness, with the ability to interpret and prepare workable contract requirements that will provide good value for money
- You’re successful at effectively explaining complex security designs and options clearly to non-technical and technical colleagues
- You prioritize teamwork and are detail oriented
- 7-10 years of combined IT and security work experience, with a broad exposure to infrastructure/network, cloud and multi platform environments required
- Professional technical security management certification, such as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or equivalent highly preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the US (employer sponsored work visa is not available)
- Must be able to commute to our Napa, CA office once shelter in place restrictions are lifted with a requirement to visit the UK and Australian offices.
Nakedwines.com is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.